The DE-CIX Madrid Summit 2018 will take place on 20 September in the Spanish capital at the Cube Madrid.
The 2nd edition of the DE-CIX Madrid Summit will bring together professionals and experts of the interconnection community to exchange on the market status, trends, opportunities, challenges, and the latest technologies that will shape the digital landscape of the Iberian Peninsula.
Madrid is the world's fastest-growing Internet Exchange, and the momentum continues in the Spanish capital where the interconnection ecosystem is already serving national and international actors of the interconnection value chain: OTT, content delivery networks, carriers, data centers, ISPs, enterprises, etc.
Why you should attend
- Meet 90+ interconnection professionals (C-levels, heads of network and infrastructure, product development managers, etc.)
- Network with your Iberian interconnection community peers
- Stay well informed on the most recent insights and developments about the future of interconnection ecosystems
- Get an update on the latest developments on security, performance, efficiency, and monetization in interconnection ecosystems
- Learn more about the new possibilities to use an access to the DE-CIX interconnection platform
- 100% of the attendees in 2017 recommended the event to others, 95% intended to attend this year again
- Watch last year's event movie here to see what you can expect
Developing a leading global digital ecosystem
Join us for a one-day conference full of interesting presentations, lots of networking, and lively discussions about today's and tomorrow's interconnection ecosystem on the Iberian Peninsula.
The summit will be held in both English and Spanish; simultaneous translation will be provided.