Business Development Manager Cloud Services Madrid
For Madrid, we are looking with immediate effect for a motivated
Business Development Manager Cloud Services (m/f/d)
- You will expand and further develop our relationships with our existing customers
- You will lead and support the execution of business models from idea conception to full execution and program management
- You will engage and connect with other operations leaders in IT and Business Functions
- Act and operate as an internal consultant and optimize our operational services on a national and international level.
- What also awaits you is an appreciative corporate culture and a cooperation in an international team of trustful like-minded network specialists, as well as great working conditions (extensive personnel development measures, an occupational pension scheme, weekly language courses, health promotion, and lots more)
- Exciting and diverse challenges in an innovative and international environment, within the framework of a crisis-resistant
- permanent contract with the world’s market leader in its sector
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and enjoying a free choice of operating systems: OS X, Windows, Linux
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
What's important to us:
- You have completed a degree in Business or IT studies and own a strong knowledge and experience in Internet Cloud Services, Internet connections, IP Transit.
- Several years of experience in challenging international consultancy projects with a focus on IP technologies, undertaken in the telecommunications and/or interconnection environment
- Developed know-how on the functions of the Internet, especially TCP/IP, BGP, network protocols etc., as well as developable Linux skills
- Very good communication skills. Spanish language is necessary, fluent in English, other languages a plus.
- Your experience as a network expert and experienced consultant are more important to us than your academic qualifications.
So if you are looking for new challenges in the network communication sector and know how to combine teamwork with a high degree of self-motivation and independence, we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary expectations, to be sent to Nathalie Langley.