For Frankfurt Osthafen, we are looking with immediate effect for a motivated
Backend Software Engineer (m/w/d)
- Developing the software for managing and supporting the biggest Internet Exchange in the world
- A permanent position with the world’s market leader in its sector
- An innovative and international environment
- An appreciative corporate culture with excellent conditions (including individual career planning, health promotion, job ticket, occupational pension scheme, weekly English course, good coffee and free beverages
- An attractive location in Frankfurt Osthafen
What’s important to us:
- Four years of experience as a backend software engineer, using languages such as Go, Python, Java, PHP or Ruby
- Practical knowledge in modeling of databases (SQL, ORM) and APIs (GraphQL, REST)
- Love and live clean code and exceptional object oriented design, practical understanding of good practices like SOLID, DRY and KISS
- Working knowledge and interest in DevOps approaches (CI, Monitoring)
- Practical knowledge of computer networks (ISO/OSI layers, CIDR, IP, ICMP, CCNA-level) and GNU/Linux
Even more important to us than your professional qualifications are your passion for the technical possibilities of automation, professional experience in a comparable position, and a keen instinct for usability, with team spirit and a love of learning new things ideally rounding off your experience as a Software Engineer.
So if you are looking for new challenges in the automation of processes and the development of related tools, we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary expectations, at email@example.com.