How to apply
We concentrate on the essentials: on you and your skills. Every application is carefully reviewed – we ask for your understanding when this takes some time. This is how it works:
- Please apply by mail or online.
- If our wishes and ideas coincide, you will be invited back.
- In an initial interview you will get to know the HR team and one or two team members.
- If our wishes and ideas coincide, you will get invited back. At this meeting we will delve deeper into the future area of work. The chemistry between colleagues is also very important – we will find out here whether we fit well together.
- Once we have mutually opted for each other, the contract will be signed.
- Finally, we will meet again on the agreed starting date. Or even before that, because if there is a party or team event coming up, you will be cordially invited.
The work at DE-CIX appeals to you, but we haven't advertised a relevant position? No problem, we are happy about a speculative application.
Your career path is untypical for the advertised position, but it is definitely exciting for our work? Then you are still welcome to send us an application.
The decision regarding the appointment of new colleagues is made by the team. For this reason, team members are also there alongside HR personnel.
Ordinarily not. Depending on the field of activity, it is possible that we may discuss a programming question or the equivalent together, but no assessment center is required.
Professional skills are important to us, as is enthusiasm. Decisive factors are the course that our discussions take and your desire to grow with us and as part of us.
Once a quarter we greet new colleagues at our Welcome Meeting. Independently of this, we also make sure that everyone feels at home from the very beginning, at lunch or team events. If support is needed – be it in languages, technical questions, or other areas – we’re happy to help; among other things through our DE-CIX Academy, which offers a variety of courses and webinars.
Everybody has their own preferences – that's why everybody decides for themselves which system to work with; macOS, Windows, or Linux.