For our location in Dallas Fort Worth area we are looking for a motivated
Infrastructure Engineer (m/w/d)
- You will expand and further develop our global interconnection platform
- You will ensure the availability, scalability, and reliability of our Internet Exchanges
- What also awaits you is an appreciative corporate culture and a cooperation in an international team of trustful like-minded network specialists,.
- Exciting and diverse challenges in an innovative and international environment, within the framework of a crisis-resistant permanent contract with the world’s market leader in its sector
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and enjoying a free choice of operating systems: OS X, Windows, Linux
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
What's important to us:
- You have a completed degree in Computer Sciences or similar education and own a strong knowledge and experience in how to rack and stack hardware in a datacentre and handle the cabling
- Very good knowledge of Optical Networks technology (CWDM/DWDM) and networks protcols (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, etc.)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the handling of router CLIs (IOS, Junos, SROS) and in the installation and operation of system-based Linux services
- A further advantage would be a familiarity with Python, NETCONF, Yang, Bash and/or Perl
- A reliable, structured, and independent way of working, and a willingness to travel
- A class B driving license
What is even more important to us than your professional qualifications (computer science or equivalent education) is your enthusiasm for complex networks and the technical possibilities of automation, combined with a number of years of professional experience.
So if you are looking for new challenges in the network communication sector and know how to combine teamwork with a high degree of self-motivation and independence, we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary expectations here.