For Frankfurt Osthafen, we are looking with immediate effect for a motivated
Infrastructure Engineer (m/w/d)
- Expansion and further development of our global interconnection platform
- Ensuring the availability, scalability, and reliability of our Internet Exchanges
- What also awaits you is an appreciative corporate culture and trustful teamwork with like-minded network specialists, as well as great working conditions (extensive personnel development measures, an occupational pension scheme, weekly language courses, a job ticket, health promotion, and lots more)
- Exciting and diverse challenges in an innovative and international environment, within the framework of a crisis-resistant permanent contract with the world’s market leader in its sector
- Working with cutting-edge technologies and enjoying a free choice of operating systems: OS X, Windows, Linux
- An attractive location in Frankfurt’s growing Osthafen quarter
- Extremely friendly and supportive colleagues
What's important to us:
- Very good knowledge of Optical Networks technology (CWDM/DWDM) and networks communication (BGP, OSPF, IS-IS, etc.)
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the handling of router CLIs (IOS, Junos, SROS) and in the installation and operation of system-based Linux services
- A further advantage would be a familiarity with Python, NETCONF, Yang, Bash and/or Perl
- A reliable, structured, and independent way of working, a class B driving license as well as good communication skills, in English as well as German
What is even more important to us than your professional qualifications (computer science or equivalent education) is your enthusiasm for complex networks and the technical possibilities of automation, combined with a number of years of professional experience.
So if you are looking for new challenges in the network communication sector and know how to combine teamwork with a high degree of self-motivation and independence, we look forward to receiving your complete application, including salary expectations here.