Defining the architecture of the digital century
The DE-CIX Madrid Summit 2019 took place on 18 September in the Spanish capital at the COAM Madrid.
The 3rd edition of the DE-CIX Madrid Summit brought together professionals and experts of the interconnection community to discuss about the market status, trends, opportunities, challenges, and the latest technologies that will shape the digital landscape of the Iberian Peninsula.
Madrid is the world's fastest-growing Internet Exchange, and the momentum continues in the Spanish capital where the interconnection ecosystem is already serving national and international actors of the interconnection value chain: OTT, content delivery networks, carriers, data centers, ISPs, enterprises, etc.
Why you should attend
- Meet 90+ interconnection professionals (C-levels, heads of network and infrastructure, product development managers, etc.)
- Network with your Iberian interconnection community peers
- Stay well informed on the most recent insights and developments about the future of interconnection ecosystems
- Get an update on the latest developments on security, performance, efficiency, and monetization in interconnection ecosystem
- Learn more about the new possibilities to use an access to the DE-CIX interconnection platform