At select locations, customers can use their existing access to peer remotely at an additional DE-CIX location. The DE-CIX platforms in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, New York, Marseille, and Istanbul are interconnected. With access in one of the locations, you can peer remotely at every other one of these locations.
So you can e.g. peer remotely in New York with your access in Dusseldorf, or peer remotely in Hamburg with your access in Munich.
In addition, you can peer
- in Berlin with access in Frankfurt and vice versa,
- in Moscow with access in Frankfurt and vice versa, and
- in Madrid with access in Lisbon and vice versa.
Setup is easy: You peer over a VLAN on your existing access, and we will take care of all interconnects needed and the access at the additional location.
- 1-day delivery time
- Fully redundant service
- Predictable latency and jitter values
- Flexibility (short cancellation terms)
- No extra hardware costs
- No hassle with importing IT equipment
- One contact, one bill
The available bandwidths range from 0.01 up to 100 GE, depending on location.
Fight DDoS attacks globally with GlobePEER Remote
With DE-CIX’s GlobePEER Remote service, you can announce Blackholes at remote DE-CIX Internet Exchanges. As a result, traffic is dropped closer to the source of the DDoS traffic creation. Learn more about Remote Blackholing.