Marseille is one of the key European landing stations for a large number of international subsea cables and global Internet transit pathways. It is a critical gateway directly on the Mediterranean Sea for the communications infrastructure that transports African and Middle Eastern traffic to Europe.
Major network hub where content and eyeball networks meet
Benefits of joining DE-CIXin Marseille:
- Reduce your backhaul costs and latency
- Improve your network quality
- Access African, Middle Eastern and Asian markets via multiple and diverse submarine cable systems
- Peer closer to Africa, the Middle East and Asia
- Reach highly-demanded content
- Access networks througout Europe by peering directly with networks in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich, Dusseldorf, or Istanbul (GlobePEER Remote service)
Peer in Frankfurt and New York just via an additional VLAN
With access at DE-CIX Marseille, you are able to peer at additional DE-CIX locations, e.g. with more than 800 networks in Frankfurt or more than 170 networks in New Your, just via a VLAN (GlobePEER Remote service). Learn more.
More than a gateway: a powerful marketplace for your business
Marseille offers an existing framework inside the European Union that delivers a known regulatory and legal environment for business. There are more than 100 unique carriers that currently operate in or transport through Marseille.
If you join DE-CIX in Marseille, Interxion waives the monthly fee for three months for new customers (power usage and cross connects excluded, 36 months contract term, valid for up to 3 racks).
To request your personal offer, please contact us.